Using FimPowerShellModule.psm1

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:09 PM
Thanks for develop this WF activity. I have problem with example script, but I do not know so much about configuring Posershell, so it could be a configuration problem.

I can configure the WF Activity and the example works fine. But with the example to Get the whole Request object I receive this message in the Application Event Log ( PowerShellActivity Source) when I execute the WF:
9/15/2014 6:14:34 AM -- PowerShell output from script: ###

Load the FIM PowerShell Module

Write-Verbose "Loading the FIM Service Automation"
If(@(get-pssnapin | where-object {$_.Name -eq "FIMAutomation"} ).count -eq 0) {add-pssnapin FIMAutomation}
Write-Verbose "Loading the FIM Service Config Module from: C:\CodePlex\FimPowerShellModule"
Import-Module C:\CodePlex\FimPowerShellModule\FimPowerShellModule.psm1 -Verbose:$false

Get the Request

Write-Verbose ("Getting the Request by ObjectID: {0}" -F $fimwf.RequestId.Guid)
$Request = Export-FimConfig -Custom ("/*[ObjectID='{0}']" -F $fimwf.RequestId.Guid) |
Convert-FimExportToPSObject 
ERROR: AuthorizationManager check failed.
ERROR: The term 'Convert-FimExportToPSObject' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.

FimPowerShellModule.psm1 is in C:\CodePlex\FimPowerShellModule, FIM Service Account has full control in this folder.

What other configuration did I miss?

Thanks for your help