System.InvalidOperationException when trying to fire the activity workflow

Mar 4, 2013 at 4:23 AM
I've installed the DLL but everytime the workflow is fired, it creates a log as below:

System.InvalidOperationException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.ResourceManagement, Version=4.0.3577.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
at FimExtensions.FimActivityLibrary.PowerShellActivity.Execute(ActivityExecutionContext context)
at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.ActivityExecutor1.Execute(T activity, ActivityExecutionContext executionContext)
at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.ActivityExecutor
1.Execute(Activity activity, ActivityExecutionContext executionContext)
at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.ActivityExecutorOperation.Run(IWorkflowCoreRuntime workflowCoreRuntime)
at System.Workflow.Runtime.Scheduler.Run()

Recompiling, as worked for Carol W. did not work for me either. I'm using Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1 and FIM 2010 R2. Any ideas on what I might be missing?
Mar 26, 2013 at 6:18 AM
Hello I was wondering if you managed to solve this issue? As I have similar issue that Ive run into.
System.InvalidOperationException: Exception of type 'Microsoft.ResourceManagement.Workflow.WorkflowExtensionException' was thrown.
   at FimExtensions.FimActivityLibrary.PowerShellActivity.Execute(ActivityExecutionContext context)
   at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.ActivityExecutor`1.Execute(T activity, ActivityExecutionContext executionContext)
   at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.ActivityExecutor`1.Execute(Activity activity, ActivityExecutionContext executionContext)
   at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.ActivityExecutorOperation.Run(IWorkflowCoreRuntime workflowCoreRuntime)
   at System.Workflow.Runtime.Scheduler.Run()
Nov 7, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Eh, Craig, can we get some love please? ;) Exact same issue as epatri here...